An innovative line of Thermal Analyzers (-120 / 830°C) with 3D-Inside technology: DSC, High Pressure DSC, Robot DSC, TG – DSC – coupling to gas analyzer
- Incomparable precision: the unique 3D sensor totally surrounds your sample and reference crucibles so that the entire energy of any transformation is monitored thereby giving you an unequalled accuracy of measurement.
- Ease of operation: dedicated market leading CALISTO software that is not only intuitive but powerful enough to perform every typical experiments and data treatment.
- Parameter Independent Calibration: because of the 3D transducer the calibration of SENSYS evo is independent of:
– mass and form (powder, fibre, liquid, etc.) of the sample,
– contact between the sample and the transducer,
– crucible type,
– sweeping gas (inert, oxidizing, reducing, wet, pressure) and flow rate.
- DSC measurement under High Pressure: Two models of sealed “High Pressure”
Crucibles are available in which only the sample and not the sensor is pressurized, thus allowing for the calibration, baseline and sensitivity to remain unchanged.
- Large sample volumes: The working volumes of the crucibles (up to 250 μl) are highly suited to the study of heterogeneous samples, or low-energy phase transitions. They are intended for analyses where the pressure generated by the sample remains low. Crucibles are available in alumina, aluminium, rhodiated platinum.
NEW PARTS AND OPTIONS
Coupling to a BET system
An option was developed to detach the SENSYS evo DSC sensor from its base and to connect it to additional instrumentation. As an example, this was used to couple a BET system to a DSC, and thus measure gas sorption enthalpies.
Operations under supercritical CO2 conditions
This new option is based on a high pressure cell connected to a high pressure syringe pump. The entire line, from the pump to the cell, was designed to be heated up to above 31 °C, i.e. above the CO2 critical temperature.
Panel for gas flow under high pressure
A high pressure gas panel allowing one to flow a gas in a bitube cell, is now available. The maximum operating pressure is 100 bar and maximum temperature is 400 °C. It is based on a high pressure syringe pump, and two precision controlled backpressure regulators for the 0-7 and 0-100 bar ranges.